Thursday 5 September 2013

Totally Paper Crafts Challenge

Good Evening everyone,

Just a quick post today as it's getting late and I need to tuck myself up in bed.

I have made this card to enter into the Totally Paper Crafts challenge.


The challenge title this is week is Decoupage.  I have a pile of decoupage sheets in my cupboard which I have never got round to using, so I just picked out one of those.  The digital papers are also from my crafty stash.


The Paper Flowers I have made myself using to different colour papers, I have added a button from my local shop and some green thread.  They have been finished off with Ice Stickles.


I have used a Spellbinders Die to create a bit of interest around the decoupaged image.  The wings of the image have also been glittered with the Ice Stickles.


The card has been finished off with a Green bow from my local shop, Hat Pins from Wild Orchid Crafts and Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue.

I hope you like it.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment