Monday 16 September 2013

Sliekje Birthday Card

Good evening

It's been a bit of a bad day today, just as my starting to feel better after my back operation, I suddenly come down with a cold.  My sitting here nursing a mug of hot milk and brandy at the moment.

Any where, my card today is being entered into the following challenge:

Passion for ProMarkers - Perfect Pets
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes + Ribbon and Flowers
Designed to Color - Anything Goes


I have chosen the colours blue and brown which I thought matched the image perfectly.  The image is a free digital stamp from Sliekje Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using ProMarkers.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash.

I have used two Spellbinder Dies, Captivating Squares and Damask Accents and added some blue stitched ribbon from Ribbon Girl.


The paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and I have coloured them using a FlexMarker and added pearl brads from my crafty stash.


To finish the card off, I have added Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue and a Happy Birthday sentiment.

I hope you like it, I'm now off to bed to feel sorry for myself.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment