Sunday 15 September 2013

My Bestie Bling Bling

Good evening

Here is the second card made today, it is being entered into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Monochromatic
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anythings Goes
My Besties Dutch Girls - Bling Bling


The digital stamp is from My Besties - Sherri Baldy and is coloured using ProMarkers and the digital papers are from my crafty stash.  I have used three different sets of Spellbinders Dies on this card, Persian Accents, Captivating Squares and Delightful Circles.


I have added lots of bling into this card by using green and crystal gems, ultra fine glitters and mini pearl flowers, all from my crafty stash.  I have also added a green glitter ribbon bow from Ribbon Girl.


The paper roses are also from Ribbon Girl and the flat paper flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and have been coloured using ProMarkers and glittered.

The card has been finished off with a 21st sentiment.

I hope you like.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment