Sunday 29 September 2013

Fairy Mum

Good morning

I have just finished a card which my cousin has asked me to make for her Mother-in-law, who adores fairies and flowers.


I have printed a digital paper from my crafty stash in the colour theme of lilac and yellow.  I love this paper because is gives a really soft effect.  I have used my Spellbinders dies to cut two plain circles and two scalloped circles in white and purple card.


This image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured in using ProMarkers, in the same colour theme as the digital paper.  I have then added to her wings, some flat back pearls from Hobbycraft and used the Cosmic Shimmer Pearl glue to give a little bit of interest.


The Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp has been embossed onto vellum using the Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre embossing power.  I have then coloured the back of the vellum using the same colour ProMarkers as the image and then cut out the flowers using the matching Spellbinders die.  The flowers have been layered up and flat back pearls added to the centres.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

My Besties - Use Lavender
Creative Knockouts - Your Favourite Things (Fairies, Flowers)
613 Avenue - Create Your Own Challenge (Image, Die Cut, Liquid Pearls, Pearls, Ribbon)
Happy Campers Craft - Show us your Flowers
Oldie but a Goodie - Dies and Punches

Well that's all for now, off to start another order for my Cousin.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment