Sunday 15 September 2013

Friends Thank You Card

Good Evening

I hope everyone has enjoyed their weekend, my has been a bit stressful, so today I decided to relax and just craft all day.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Love to Create - Any Hero Thank You
Penny's Paper-Crafty - Anything Goes
4 Krafty Girlz - Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Stamped/Digi Image


The digital stamp is from Bugaboo Stamps and have been coloured in using ProMarkers and the digital papers are from my crafty stash.


I have made the paper flowers using the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp and Spellbinders Die set.  They have been embossed with black sparkle embossing powder and coloured with Promarkers, flat back pearls have been added to the centres.

I have also used the Persian Accents Spellbinders Die to create ribbon across the card.


To finish off I have added the sentiments "Friends make life Blossom" and "Thank You".

This is the first of two cards made today, check back later to see the second.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment