Wednesday 25 September 2013

Pirates of the Caribbean

Good evening everyone

A quick card I finish this morning that reminds me of the film "Pirates of the Caribbean".


I have used a digital stamp from Sassy Studio Designs which I have coloured in using ProMarkers.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash.  I have also used a free digital stamp from Digi Darla, this I have just used ProMarkers around the edges to tie it into the colour theme.


To finish the card I have added two metal buttons from my crafty stash and flat back pearls from Hobbycraft, Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue and a "To a Very Special Daughter" sentiment.


I will be entering this card into the following challenges:

Seems A Little Sketchy - Follow a Sketch
Lady Anne's Challenges - Stamp Anything Goes
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes

I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the evening.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment