Friday 27 September 2013

Footie Birthday Card

Happy Friday everyone

Today's card is a boys theme.  This is something that I tend to struggle with, as you can see, there isn't many male cards on my blog.  I thought it was about time that I tried to expand my range.


I have used a digital stamp from Saturated Canary which I have coloured in using ProMarkers.  The digital papers are from my crafty stash.


Around the edge of the image, I have used a fine line pen to give the illusion of stitching.  For embellishments, I have used some football and star buttons which I had in my crafty stash at home.


To finish the card, I have added a Happy Birthday sentiment in the shape of a ticket.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle - Male Cards
613 Avenue Create - Create your own colour
Scrapbook Stamp Society - Anything Goes
Feeling Sketchy - Follow a sketch
Passion for ProMarkers - One for the Boys
Totally Paper Crafts - Stitching on a card
Crafty Catz - Birthday Card

I hope you like it.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment