Thursday 12 September 2013

Penny Blossom Bookmark

Good Afternoon

Today I thought I would combine to challenge blogs together into one creation.  The first is for Crafty Catz, who required a Bookmark as an entry and the second is Totally Paper Crafts, who required the colours Red/Black with a touch of white.

So I have made a Bookmark in Red, Black and White.


This gorgeous digital stamp is from Penny Blossom and it has been coloured in using ProMarkers.  The digital papers are from my stash and have been printed onto glossy photo page to give a more intense colour.


 The sentiment "Dare to be Different" came with the digital stamp, it has been backed onto black card and a black gem stone added to the corner.
 

I have made a bow out of Red taffeta ribbon from Ribbon Girl and wrapped black rose ribbon from my local shop around the centre.
 

To finish off, I have made two bead strings out of beads in my crafty stash and one shamballa style string with a single bead and added these to the end of my Bookmark along with some satin ribbon.


This is the first time I have made a Bookmark, I don't think it has turned out to bad, I hope you think so too.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment