Sunday 8 September 2013

Pink and Pearly Flowers

Happy Sunday Morning

I started making this card late last night and finished it off this morning.  It is going to be entered into the following challenges:

My Besties Dutch Girls Designs
Scrapbook Stamp Society


I have used the My Bestie IMG 815 and coloured using ProMarkers and added Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue to the centre of the flowers.  I have framed the image using Captivating Squares Spellbinders Die.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Stamp and Spellbinders Die set and they have been embossed with black sparkle embossing power and coloured using ProMarkers to match the many image.  They have been finished off with a flat back pearl in the centre of each flower.


Lace from my local cake making shop has been put across the base of the card and the sentiment "Always my Sister forever my friend" has been added.  To finish off I have added a pink polka dot button with pink ribbon to the sentiment and two white flower buttons in the top left corner.


I have loved putting this card together, which is why I still found myself up at 2pm this morning.  I do hope you like it too.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment