Tuesday 24 September 2013

80 Today

Good evening

Today's card has been made for a friend who needed a 80th Birthday Card and a lady her likes flowers.


I typed out a "Happy Birthday 80 Today" on my computer and use the Majestic Labels Twenty-Five Spellbinders Die to cut and emboss the sentiment.  The digital paper is from my crafty stash.


The flowers have been made using three different digital stamps from Meljen's Designs and I have printed these out in different sizes and coloured using ProMarkers.  They have then been cut out, shaped and decoupaged with a flat back pearl in the centre of each flower.


To finish off the card I have attached a blue bow made from ribbon at Ribbon Girl and use Cosmic Shimmer Pearl glue.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes with Ribbon
Crafty Catz - Decoupage
Creative Knockouts - Texturize it
Live & Love Crafts - Inspiration Collage
Craftitude - Anything Goes

That's it for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment