Saturday 7 September 2013

My Bestie UK Challenge

Happy Saturday everyone

I'm am such a big fan of the My Bestie Digital Stamps and enter the US Challenge every week now, but what I didn't realise until recently is that there is a UK Challenge Blog as well.  I often watch Carley on Create and Craft and she is the first person I have seen using these stamps.

So, this week I have decided to enter the My Besties UK Challenge as well as the US one.  The theme is to use three things beginning with B on your card,  the three Bs I have chosen are Butterfly, Bow and Beads, here is what I have come up with.


I have printed digital paper onto a piece of A4 card stock and cut and folded to make a stepper card. The My Bestie digital stamp is called Cherry Blossom and I have coloured her in using ProMarkers.


I have used the Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight Spellbinders Die on all three steps. On one side of the stepper card I have added red paper roses from my local shop and a die cut butterfly with flat back pearls.


On the other side I have added red paper roses to match and made up three bead pins from my crafty stash of beads.


 On the digital stamp and the sentiment I have added small pearls made from Cosmic Shimmer Pearl Glue.


A red bow made of organza ribbon from my local shop has been added to the front of the stepper card and to finish, a Birthday Wishes sentiment.

I hope that everyone likes my first UK My Bestie Challenge entry and I look forward to entering more challenges and meet other My Bestie UK fans.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment