Sunday 22 September 2013

Double Easel Fairy

Good evening everyone

I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend.  Today I decided to have a play around with different shape cards.  I found a tutorial on a double easel card on the Creative Expressions Workshop Blog and thought I would give this style a go.  Here is the end result which will be entered into the following challenges:

Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
My Besties UK - Bring out the Fairy in you
Inky Chicks - Pretty in Pink
Lady Anne's - Stamp Anything Goes


I have used a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy, coloured her in using ProMarkers and added some flat back pearls to her skirt and glitter to her wings.  The digital paper is from my crafty stash at home.


I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sun and Striped Sun Kissed Fleur Stamps and Spellbinders Die set to create the flowers.  They have been embossed with Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Pearl Lustre Embossing Power and flat back pearls added to the centre.

A butterfly has been cut from a die and embossed with the same embossing powers and again, flat back pearls added.


To finish the card, a "Sending Wishes and Fairy Kisses" sentiment has been added and as a stopper for the easel, a "To a Very Special Nan" sentiment.

I'm pleased with the way it has turned out, I hope you like it too.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment