Wednesday 21 September 2016

You're A Star

Afternoon peeps

I take the mick out of my Mum all the time about her funny little ways, but one night this week, I realised I was starting pick up so of her traits.  Don't get me wrong, some of these would be a good thing to pick up, but the others have stopped her doing certain things because she is scared of picking up germs and she only seems to be getting worse with age.


Anyway, my card today is a very quick clean and simple card with a music theme.  The digital stamp is called Eve from Crafty Sentiments Designs and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Pink card stock
Crafters Companion Seasonal Music embossing folder
Tim Holtz Picked Raspberry Distress ink pad
Laser cut musical notes
Glossy Accents
Pearl stars


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes

Crafty Sentiments Designs - For Someone Special
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Clean And Simple
CCC Digi Creations - 3 Of A Kind
Get Creative Challenges - Must Include Embossing
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Creative Craft Cottage - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment