Sunday 4 September 2016

Autumn Beauty

Evening peeps

It's been a bit of a nothing day today.  I'm done a little housework, been out for a short walk and then crafted tonight.  At least I can say I'm relaxed ready to go back to work tomorrow.


Anyway, my card tonight has been made in autumn colours and I have tried out a background that I watched Sheena Douglass make.  I'm not sure it turned out the same, but I happy with it.  The digital stamp is from Aurora Wings and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Crafters Companion Regency Swirl embossing folder
Tim Holtz Spiced Marmalade Distress ink pad
Tim Holtz Festive Berries Distress ink pad
Memento Tangelo ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Tattered Lace Flower die set
Gemstones
Dazzlers


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Julia Spiri Challenge Blog - Anything Goes With a Twist Of Vintage
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Lots Of Layers
City Crafter Challenge Blog - Birthday Wishes
Passion For ProMarkers - Make Us Smile
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Use Foliage
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Embossing
Crafty Catz - Autumn Colours
Hiding In My Craft Room - Fall Colours
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Paradise Of Stamps - Happy Birthday
Morgan's Art World - Use Kraft
Animal Friends Challenge - Animal With Fur
My Crafting Stories - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment