Wednesday 7 September 2016

Back To School

Afternoon peeps

I have a real problem when it comes to cold callers at the door and on the phone, it feels like they are invading my personal time and space, so a young lad has just received a lot of abuse from me.  What annoys me is that when you say you're not interested they don't listen.

As I work nights, I hadn't been up that long, so the last thing I wanted to do was stand at the door in my pyjamas talking to a salesman, but as usual he wouldn't shut up talking, so I lost it a bit with him.  That is one job I couldn't do, I'm sure that I am not the only one that gives them abuse.


Anyway, I have a school theme card today.  The digital stamp is called Ava Grad Diploma from Bugaboo Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Black card stock
Digital patterned paper
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Red stitched ribbon
Red buttons
Black Pencil button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Back To School
Digital Delights - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Getting Ready For School
Melonheadz Friends - School Rules
Tuesday Throwdown - School Spirit
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge Blog - N For Numbers
The Ribbon Girl Blog - Anything Goes
Cards In Envy - For The Kids
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Back To School
Crafting Musketeers - Back To School
Craft-Dee BowZ - Anything Goes
Great Impressions - Anything Goes
Dragons Lair Designs Challenge Blog - Books And / Or Paper


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment