Saturday 17 September 2016

When You Wish Upon A Star

Evening peeps

I had a fantastic day in London yesterday.  I decided to stay up after my night shift and get the train to London with the aim of talking to an employment agency.  I worked in London about 20 years ago and recently I have decided to try and get a job back up there, the office work will be much easier on my back.

The agency were fantastic, I had to e-mail my cv over to them this morning and they said they will contact me over the next few days to organise an appointment with them, fingers crossed, this is the start of me finding that perfect job.


Anyway, I have made a girly cards tonight.  The digital stamp is called Spari Fairy from Stitchy Bear and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Digital patterned paper
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die set
Lace
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel
Glamour Dust
Hat Pins
White pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

One Stitch At A Time - Lace And / Or Pearls
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Paper Minutes - Distressed
Crafty Gals Corner - Freestyle
Cute Card Thursday - Vintage
The Stamping Boutique - For A Child
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Hanna And Friends - Distress
Petal Lu Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Paradise Of Stamps - Fairy
Broken Fairy Challenge - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon Blog - Things With Wings
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Real Lace And Pearls
Fairytale Stampers - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment