Saturday 24 September 2016

Autumn Time Birthday

Evening peeps

Well I was really looking forward to a lay-in this morning until I got a phone call from my Mum last night asking me to go up to Orpington with her early this morning, she won't drive that far on her own.

That's fine I thought, I can get a lay-in tomorrow morning instead.  That is until I got a phone call earlier asking me to go to a charity coffee morning.  As much as my body is screaming for sleep, I can't say no to anything that's raising money for charity.


Anyway, I have made an Autumn / Halloween themed Birthday card to night.  The digital stamp is called Pumpkin Fun from Di's Digi Stamps and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Couture Creations embossing folder
Memento Grape Jelly ink pad
Memento Lulu Lavender ink pad
Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad
Spellbinders Circle Nesting die set
Diamond Press Tags die set
Die'sire Ivy die
Stampendous Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel
Orange ribbon
Orange pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Tag, Texture, Circle)
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Halloween Colours
Die Cuttin Divas - Birthday
Crafty Gals Corner - Critters
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes Optional Ribbon And Pearls
QKR Stampede - Embossing
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Scrap-Creations - Birthday
Scrap 'n' Challenge - Halloween

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment