Saturday 10 September 2016

Butterfly Kisses

Evening peeps

I can't believe how lazy I am, I didn't wake up until 10am this morning, that's most of the morning gone.  It was not the best day to do this on, I had to go to the post office and on a Saturday it closes at 12.30.  So my morning consisted of a very quick bath and a sprint into town, I just managed to make it.


Anyway, I have made a card in Autumn colours tonight.  The digital stamp is called Looking Up from Crafty Sentiments Designs and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Digital patterned papers
Memento Blue Bahama ink pad
Spellbinders Marisa's Bouquet die set
Brown pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Dragonfly Journeys - Social Butterfly
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Passion For ProMarkers - Beautiful Butterflies
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Full Colours
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Use 2 Patterned Papers
Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Fall Colours
QKR Stampede - Fall Colours
Creative Craft Cottage - Spots And / Or Stripes
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Sports And / Or Stripes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment