Friday 2 September 2016

Get Well Cookies

Afternoon peeps

My son moved into his new house yesterday, ready for the start of his second year at university.  They all seem to be a really sensible bunch of young people, there is six of them, which is a good thing because my isn't really the party type.

I'm not sure how I managed to down it, but I finished work at 6am yesterday after a 10 hour night shift, got home and had a cup of tea, bath and then went up there all day to help him moving his things.  By the time I went to bed I had been up 33 hours.


Anyway, today is the first chance I have had to do any crafting all week.  I have made a get well card in nice bright colours.  The digital stamp is called The Fairy Of The Cookies from The Paper Shelter and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Lime card stock
Presscut Square Nesting die set
Green organza ribbon
Flower button
Gemstones
Crystal Glamour Dust glitter


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Tuesday Throwdown - Clean And Simple
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter - Make It Digital


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment