Thursday 22 September 2016

Travelling

Evening peeps

My second post today and this card is a Good Luck card for a friend that is going travelling.


I have used to digital stamps the first is called Suitcases from Tiddly Inks and the second is called I Love My Teddy from All Dressed Up.  They have been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Three different patterned papers
Yellow buttons


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration
Inkspirational - Inspirational Photo
My Sheri Crafts - Travel
Hiding In My Craft Room - Designer Papers x 3
Addicted To Stamps and More - Make Your Mark
Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
Sketch #153
Tiddly Inks Challenge - Any Tiddly Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment