Tuesday 27 September 2016

My Little Handbag

Afternoon peeps

What a busy couple of days I have had.  As well as working 10 hour night shifts, I have had to get an order completed for this little handbag box and make a card for a Guest Designer spot this afternoon.


Anyway, I have made one of these boxes before which a friend of my Mums brought off me and she asked me to make another one in the colours of black, gold and red.


Materials used for this box are:

Black card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Red card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Tattered Lace Over The Edge Floral die
Your Next Stamp Stitched Border die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Memento Tuxedo Black ink pad
Black gemstones


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Creatalicious Challenges - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge - My Favourite Things (Handbags)
My Time To Craft - Anything But A Card

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment