Thursday 29 September 2016

Christmas Angel

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight, as I haven't been well all day.  My back and arm has started to play up over the last couple of days and I have worried myself sick over it, so I woke up today with a really bad headache, the worse one I have had in a while.


Anyway, this is a clean and simple Christmas card.  The digital stamp is from Scrapper's Delights and it has been coloured using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tattered Lace Delicate Snowflakes embossing folder
Lattice embossing folder
Tattered Lace Mini Christmas die
Memento Blue Bahama ink pad
Blue Fine Liner pen
Glamour Dust glitter
Gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Winter Wonderland - Tic Tac Toe (Blue, Sparkle, Embossing)
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
CASology - Cute
My Sheri Crafts - Christmas
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment