Wednesday 3 September 2014

Butterflies And Peaches

Good evening all

I have had a nice relaxing day today, this morning I went to my weekly crafting group and this afternoon I finished my housework.

This card is what I made this morning.  The image is from Mo Manning and can be purchased as a rubber stamp from Oyster Stamps or a digital stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil.


I have imported the digital image into my graphic program and added the sentiment "Like the Butterfly spread your wings and fly".  This has then been printed out onto white card stock and cut to size and layered onto orange card stock leaving a small border around the edge.


I have coloured the digital stamp with ProMarkers in the colours of orange and blue.

The flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Two.  For each flower I have cut out three layers from orange card, shaped them and glued together.  In the centre of each flower I have added white pearl beads.


I have then cut out two sprigs from blue card stock using the Spellbinders Corner Sprigs die set and added theses to the flowers.

To finish the card, I have added two crystal hat pins and three blue flat back pearls in the top right hand corner.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Squirrel And The Fox - Spring Or Autumn
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Tic Tac Toe (Old - Flower Dies, Blue, New - Digital Stamp)
Totally Gorjuss - Pearls
Come And Get It Challenges - Things With Wings
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
{Cupcake Inspirations} - Photo Inspiration
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Colours
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Something Sweet
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Butterfly Challenge - Butterfly With A Sentiment
Paper Pretties - Orange / Turquiose
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Fairy Tale Challenge Blog - Clean And Simple
A Gem Of A Challenge - It's Summer Time
Card And Scrap - Anything Goes
Ooh La La Creations - Clean And Simple
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Let's Fly Away
Craftin Desert Diva's - Anything Goes
The Crazy Challenge - Three Of A Kind (Flowers)
Nutcrafters - B Is For Butterflies
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
Crafting At The Weekend - Anything Goes
Natalie And Amy - Things With Wings
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment