Monday 22 September 2014

Vintage Blue

Good evening all

My card today has been made with a vintage theme in mind.  The image is a digital stamp from Saturated Canary and the colours are brown, blue and red.


I have started with a square piece of white card stock with a distressed edge and embossed it using the Die'sire Embossalicious Rose Vine embossing folder.  The edges have been inked using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and this is then layered onto brown card stock, again with a distressed edge.

Next, I printed off two different patterned digital papers, distress the edges and layered these onto the embossed background.  Then I have cut one panel of blue card and one panel of Burgundy and again distressed the edges.


The digital stamp has been coloured using ProMarkers and I have distressed the edges to match the background layers.  I have then used Stampendous Frantage Shabby White embossing enamel around the edges of the image and added pearls to her hair with Cosmic Shimmer PVA glue.


I have made the flowers using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms stamp and die set.  I have stamped the petals onto white card using the espresso ink pad and coloured them red using the Momento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad.  Next, I have shaped and layered them together and added white pearl beads to the centre of each flower.


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes With A Twist Of Shades Of Blue
I Love ProMarkers Challenge Blog - Feeling Distressed
Come And Get It Challenges - 3 Of Something
Paula Holifields Crafts - Distress It
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Use A Die Cut Or Punch
Eureka Stamps - Vintage Or Distressed
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With A Flower

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment