Friday 5 September 2014

Birthday Flowers

Good evening all

That was a long day at work today, we have our yearly stocktake on Tuesday so it's all been about preparation.

This card I finished late last night.  It's one of three which I am hoping to use as my application for a Design Team at my local craft store.


I have taken a square piece of white card stock, inked around the edges using a Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and mounted it onto brown card stock.

Next, with the same ink pad, I have stamped the Honey Doo Crafts Flourish stamp across the white card.


All of the flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms set.  Each petal has been stamped onto white card using the same espresso ink pad.  Next, I have added colour using the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Victorian Velvet ink pad.

Each petal has been shaped and glued together to form different sizes and shapes and into the centre of some of the flowers, I have added brown glitter stamen.  To finish the flowers, I have used Glamour Dust around each petal.


Using the Spellbinders Reflective Moment die set, I have cut out the smallest from brown card.  Next, I have printed a Birthday Wishes sentiment from my computer and layered this into the centre of this die cut.


To finish the card, I have added some brown flat back pearls into the corner of the background and on the sentiment.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch Saturday - Sketch #263
Party Time Tuesdays - Anything Goes
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Tic Tac Toe (Flowers, Sentiment, Die Cuts)
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Something New (Honey Doo Crafts Stamp)

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment