Saturday 20 September 2014

Pumpkin Pretty

Good evening all

I have gone back to my roots for today's card.  The image is a digital stamp from Saturated Canary which I have coloured using ProMarkers.  The card has been made in autumn colours.


I have started by printing off a patterned digital paper.  I have softy inked around the edges using the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and mounted it onto red card stock leaving a small border around the edge.

Next, I have cut out two triangles from orange card stock and embossed them using the Die'sire Embossalicious Grande Dots embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  I have inked around the edges using the same ink pad and again, mounted them onto red card.


I have inked around the edges of the digital stamp to soften and glittered her shoes with Glamour Dust.  I have also added Daughter using the Tattered Lace Family Sentiments die set.


The orange flowers have been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms One.  I have cut out two of the smallest petals, shaped and layered together.  In the centre, I have added red seed beads using Pinflair glue.

The red flower has been made using the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Four.  I have cut out two of the smallest petals, shaped and layered together.  In the centre, I have added silver seed beads.


Along with the flowers, I have cut out one of the Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs.

To finish the card, three red flat back pearls have been placed in the top left had corner.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Eureka Stamps - Use A Floral Paper
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Colours Of Autumn
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Crazy For Polka Dots
Passion For ProMarkers - Make It Digital
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Autumn Colours
Delightful Challenges - All Fall Down
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - Inspired By Colour
Cute Card Thursday - Awesome Autumn
Crafty Catz - Pretty Women
Simply Create Too - Fall / Autumn
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Fall Colours
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Based On a Film Title (Cinderella)
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Shades Of Autumn
Crafts 4 Eternity - My Style
Lexi's Creations - Autumn Colours
Dies R Us Challenge - Fall Festival
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Autumnal Colours
Oldie But A Goodie Challenge - Autumn (Old Item - Spellbinders Dies)
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment