Sunday 7 September 2014

60 Today

Good evening all

The card that I have made today is an order from my regular customer.  It was very short notice but as she orders some many off me, I didn't want to let her down.  I have had to go with a very easy and quick theme.


Using my Cameo Silhouette, I have cut an oval aperture in the centre of a square piece of white card stock.  Next, I have embossed this using the Die'sire Embossalicious Seasonal Music embossing folder from Crafters Companion.  The edges have then been inked with the Adirondack Earthtones Espresso ink pad and it has been mounted onto red card stock and brown card.


Again, using my Cameo, I have cut out 60 from white card, embossed with the same embossing folder and layered onto the same red card.  This has been placed into aperture of the card.


The sentiment has been printed from my computer, cut into a banner and layered onto red card.  I have bowed the sentiment to give dimension.

I have found some stars in my crafty stash, covered them in the red card and inked the edges with the same espresso ink pad to tie them into the rest of the card.


To finish, I have added red flat back pearls to the top corners of the background.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Paper Shelter - Stars And / Or Hearts
Crafty Catz - One For The Boys
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
The Corrosive Challenge Blog - Let's Hear It For The Boys
Crafty Cardmakers and More - Make An Impression
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment