Saturday 13 September 2014

Pink And Glittery

Good evening all

Just a quick post tonight as I have an early start at work tomorrow.  This is my first card as a Guest Designer for Oyster Stamps, my local craft store.  I am still a little dazed by the fact that they liked my cards.

This one has been made using one of the new Spellbinders dies called French Harmony.


Using the Honey Doo Crafts Flourish stamp and the Tim Holtz Distress Ink Worn Lipstick ink pad, I have stamped around the edges of a square piece of white card stock.  Next, I have inked around the edges using the same ink pad and mounted it onto blue card stock leaving a small border around the edge.  This forms the main background of my card.

Next, I have embossed a smaller piece of white card stock using the Spellbinders Quilted Delight embossing folder and again mounted onto blue card stock.


To make the glittery centre piece, I have cut out the Spellbinders French Harmony die from white card stock backed with a double sided adhesive sheet and covered with Glamour Dust.  Next I have mounted this onto the same blue card.


The flowers have been made using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms.  I have stamped the smallest flowers onto white card using Perfect Medium, heat embossed with Wow Opaque Bright White embossing powder and cut out using the matching die.

I have added colour to the ends of each petal using the Worn Lipstick Distress Ink pad, shaped and layered them to form five small flowers.  Into the centre of each flower, I have glue small pink pearl beads using Pinflair glue.


To finish the card, I have added small pink gemstones.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sketch n Stash - Sketch (New item - Spellbinders French Harmony die)
Digi Sketch Challenge - A Girl Thing
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - All Things Girly
Loves Rubber Stamps Challenge Blog - Glitter Or Sparkle
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Nutcrafters - B Is For Bling
The Paper Shelter - Embossing Of Any Kind
The Stamping Chef - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog - Make Your Own Background
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Repeat Repeat (Repeat Flowers, Gems, Background)
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - I'm All In Knots
Moving Along With The Times - It's Texture Time
Wags n Whiskers Stamps - For The Girls
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Sugar And Spice
Crafts 4 Eternity - Favourite Colour Combo (Pink And Blue)
One Stitch At A Time - Anything Goes With A Die
Scrap-Creations - Favourite Embellishments (Flowers)
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog - Anything Goes / Make Your Own Flowers
Alphabet Challenge Blog - P For Petals
A Creative Romance - Anything Goes
Crafty Little Fairies - Sparkle And Bling
My Mum's Craft Shop - Dies Or Punches

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment