Tuesday 23 September 2014

Shiny Pink Christmas

Good evening all

It's going to be a bit mad of the next couple of days.  I have had a colleague go sick tomorrow morning, so I am having to go into work at 4am, get as much done as I can and then go straight to London for a university open day with my son.  It was suppose to be my day off.

This card I did manage to get finish them morning just before I went to work.  It is a Christmas card but I decided to go for a very bright pink colour theme rather then the usual Christmas colours.


For the background, I have backed a piece of white card stock with a double sided adhesive sheet and covered with Glamour Dust.

Next, I have cut the Spellbinders Holiday Greetings from bright pink Centura Pearl card stock and again, backed with with a double sided adhesive sheet so the Glamour Dust shows through the pattern of the die cut.  This has been mounted onto silver mirror card and placed into the centre of the background.


I have made a bright pink snowflake using the Heartfelt Creations Arianna Lace die set.  I have cut out two, layered them together and placed a stamen from the Arianna Blooms die set, cut from silver mirror card.  Into the centre of this snowflake, I have added a pink pearl brad.

To finish, I have added a banner across the bottom with the sentiment "Merry Christmas From Our House To Yours".


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Fusion Card Challenge - Shiny Pink

Sassy Studio Designs - It's A Banner Day
Festive Friday - Photo Inspiration

Hiding In My Craft Room - Banners
Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Must Use Pink
Pile It On - Shiny
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
The Crafting Cafe - Shades Of One
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Christmas In September
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Monochromatic
In The Pink - Sparkle And Bling

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment