Saturday 29 August 2015

Snowflakes

Evening all

This is my second post today.  I decided on a Christmas theme tonight with sparkle and snowflakes.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tattered Lace snowflake embossing folder
Memory Box Distressed Snowdrift Collage die set
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Memory Box New Castle Snowflake die
Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms die set
Crystal Glamour Dust
Red satin ribbon
Red flat back pearls
Pearl Snowflake



I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Diva's That Cut .... Paper - Favourite Holiday
Emerald Faeries Challenge Blog - Favourite Colours (Red And Blue)
My Besties French - Anything Goes
Holly Jolly Christmas Challengen - Snowflakes And Sparkle
ABC Christmas Challenge - G For Glitter
Crafty Catz - Golden Oldie
Crafts 4 Eternity - Weather
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Create Your Own Background
Crafty Cardmakers And More - No Patterned Paper
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Little Claire's Designs - Christmas In August
My Besties Germany - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment