Friday 14 August 2015

Snowdrop Fairy

Evening peeps

I'm having a nice relaxing evening tonight before I go into a week of stocktaking at work.  No day off until next Friday and long hours, so I will need to reserve my energy levels.


I have gone with a pink theme for my card tonight.  The digital stamp is called Snowdrop Daisy from Di's Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Crafters Companion Rose Swirl embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Isobel Lace Border
Pink organza ribbon
Pink dotty ribbon
Glamour Dust glitter
Flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Digi Design Challenge Blog - Monochromatic
Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Things With Wings
Retro Sketches - Sketch
Scrap-Creations - Garden
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Include A Butterfly
In The Pink - Anything Goes
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - The Great Outdoors
Sassy Studio Designs - Keep It The Same
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Get Creative Challenges - Monochromatic Using Pink
Seize The Birthday - Anything That Flies
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Lia Stampz - Use One Colour
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Things With Wings
Laural Craft - We're Flying High With Wings
Aurora Wings Challenge Blog - Anything With Wings


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment