Tuesday 18 August 2015

Mistletoe

Evening all

After a very long and difficult few days at work due to stocktake, I have finally been able to spend some time at home and relax.


I have made this card in the colours of navy blue and white.  The background is embossed and the corners have been rounded using a punch.  To add a little detail, I have highlighted the edges using Crystal Glamour Dust.


The die is called Spellbinders Mistletoe Card Front and I have cut it from white card and added navy blue flat back pearls.  A layered frame has been made around the die cut and mounted to navy blue card stock using foam pads.  Again, Crystal Glamour Dust has been added to the leaves of the die.


The flower has been made by stamping the Arianna Blooms and double embossing with Wow white embossing powder and Wow Clear Sparkle embossing glitter.  I have cut this out using the matching die, shaped and layered together.  For the centre of the flower, I have added white seed beads.


As finishing touches, I have cut out the Impression Obsession Leafy Branch from the same navy blue card and added a navy blue organza bow.

All supplies are from Oyster Stamps.

Unit 12a
Rochester Airport Ind Est
Rochester, Kent
ME1 3QX


I hope you like it.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment