Tuesday 11 August 2015

Little Mermaid

Evening peeps

Well I have only been back to work one day and then had today has been my day off.  I could get used to that, one day in, one day off.


Anyway, after a bit of housework and ironing this morning, I have spent the rest of the day crafting.  The digital stamp on my card tonight is called Mermaid Mandy from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Patterned digital papers
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Crealies Duo Dies No. 23
Crealies Set of 3 Flowers No. 23
Blue organza ribbon
Flat back gemstones
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Use Some Torn Paper
Sassy Studio Designs - I Want To
Creative Corner Challenges - Turquoise And Brown
Crafty Friends Challenge Blog - Movie Week (The Little Mermaid)
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Sea, Sun And Sand
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Alphabet Chalelnge Blog - M For Mermaids
Craft Heaven Shop Challenge - Bingo (Ribbon, Flowers, Bling)
Crafty Time - Movie, Book, Song (The Little Mermaid)
Stamp And Create - One For The Girls


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment