Thursday 13 August 2015

Birthday Mermaid

Evening all

I have decided to make another mermaid card tonight but in slightly different colours.  I have added yellow into the mix instead of brown, which gives a brighter feel to the card.


The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Yellow card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Spellbinders Captivating Squares die set
Spellbinders Hydrangea die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Blue flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Kitty Bee Designs - Ocean / Water Animals
Colouring Crazy Challenge - Inspired By Floral Tones
A Gem Of A Challenge - Animals Or Birds
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
 
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Come And Get It Challenges - Feature A Creature
Craftin Desert Diva's  - Keeping Cool
My Besties In French - Anything Sleek
Die Cuttin Divas - Nautical
Ruby's Rainbow - Something For A Little Girl
4 Crafty Chicks - Nautical
Cut It Up - Animals
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes
My Besties UK Challenge - Anything Goes And Long Hair
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Cute And Girly


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment