Tuesday 4 August 2015

Cuddles And Love

Evening peeps

I am in a pickle tonight, I started to do my housework but when I got to my craft area, I couldn't figure out where to start.  Like the stupid person that I am, I stopped the housework and started to clear out my craft cupboard instead.  The house now looks worse then it did this morning.  I think it's going to take a couple of days to sort it.


Anyway, I had to take a break to relax and what better way then to make a card.  The digital image is called Preggo Honey from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Yellow Centura Pearl card stock
Lattice embossing folder
Tonic Celtic Dream Layering die set
Spellbinders Flower Play stamp and die set
Wow white embossing powder
Pearl Flourish
Flat back pearls for the flower centre
White lace
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue
Blue and Pink flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Hanna And Friends - Lace And Pearls
Sassy Studio Designs - What'd You Say?
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Pearls And Gems
Cupcake Inspirations - Photo Inspiration
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes With A Stamp And A Die
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Make It Girly
One Sweet Challenge - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment