Saturday 8 August 2015

Ruby Wedding

Evening peeps

Well only one more day left of my holiday and I have to say I'm not looking forward to going back.  It sounds like it is getting worse.  I can't get my head around the fact that they keep cutting the wage budget so the shop floor looks a messing all the time and today, I have found out that they are calling in a team of people to fix it.  It doesn't make any sense.


Anyway, my card tonight is an order from one of my colleagues are work.  She will be celebrating her 40th wedding anniversary this month and she wanted a special card for her husband.


Materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Tonic Heart Vines Base Affections die set
Spellbinders Pop Fizz Clink die set
Glamour Dust glitter
Red flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

CASology - Precious
Addicted To Stamps And More - Anything Goes
The ABC Challenge - O Is For Open
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Anything But A Birthday
Card Mania - Anniversary


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment