Thursday 6 August 2015

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

Evening peeps

Well it has taken a good few hours but I have finally sorted my craft cupboard out.  I can not walk into it and see where everything is.  I'm sure that you are all the same when it comes to buying craft items and never getting round to using them, so a crafting friend of mine went home with six bags of goodies for her granddaughter.


Anyway, today's card is a Christmas card.  The digital stamp is called Snowy Dreams from Art By Miran and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Double sided adhesive sheets
Tattered Lace Winter Wishes embossing folder
A free snowflake die from Quick Cards magazine
Glamour Dust glitter
Red glitter enamel dots


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Your Next Stamp - Sketch
YNSSketch19
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - 2 Of Something (Snowflakes)
PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - I Can Feel It
Creative Card Crew - Sparkle
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Sparkles Christmas Challenge - No Designer Paper
The Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes
Moving Along With The Times - Snow In Summertime


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment