Thursday 23 July 2015

Wish You Were Here

Evening all

It has been a very sad day today, I attended the funeral of my Mother's best friend who also use to babysit my son when he was young.  She was taken far to early and the young age of 57.  I think the hardest point was when my mum saw a picture and just burst into tears, I'm not very good with people crying.


Tonight's card is again, is a clean and simple one with a beach theme.  The digital stamp is from Bugaboo Digi Stamps and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No.23 die set
Memory Box Birthday Cloud die
Orange organza ribbon
Yellow button


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Scrapping 4 Fun Challenges - Summer Or Winter
QKR Stampede - You Are My Sunshine
Just Us Girls Challenge - Colour Inspiration

My Sheri Crafts - Child's Birthday
Catch The Bug Challenge Blog - Bingo (Button, Texture, Circle)
One Stitch At A Time - Chillaxing
Seize The Birthday - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - A Day At The Beach
Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Summer Break - Ribbon
Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Crafty Ribbons Challenge - Anything Goes
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Wish You Were Here
DRS Designs Rubber Stamps - A Stitch In Time
CAS-ual Fridays - Embossing
Simply Create Too - For A Precious Child
Kitty Bee Designs - Summer Fun
A Gem Of A Challenge - Birthday Wishes
Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges - Kids Want To Have Fun
The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - As Cute As A Button
Ruby's Rainbow - Vacation
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Summer Breeze
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Summer Heat
Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Sun, Sea And Sand


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment