Wednesday 15 July 2015

Deck The Halls

Evening peeps

Just a quick post tonight as I'm off to bed with a headache.  I was determined to get this card finished before I went.


I have made another Christmas card, thought I better start to build them up ready.  The digital stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured it using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Gold Centura Pearl card stock
Red card stock
Tattered Lace Holly Flourish embossing folder
Heartfelt Creations Christmas Poinsettia stamp and die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Heat It Up Gold Tinsel embossing powder
Red organza ribbon
Gold flat back gemstones
Gold micro beads


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sassy Studio Designs - Christmas In July
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Come And Get It Challenges - Christmas In July
Melonheadz Friends - Celebrations
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Create And Inspire - Anything Goes
Dies R Us Challenge - Christmas In July
V's Sweet Ideas Blog - Celebrate
CCC Digi Creations - Anything Goes
Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog - Christmas In July


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment