Sunday 5 July 2015

Gelato

Evening peeps

Well I don't think I will be drink again in a hurry.  I was my Manager's leaving drinks last night and I was stupid enough to allow him to get my drinks for me.  I have never felt so ill.  I had all these plans for today and all I have don't to lay in bed.  Hopefully I will feel better by the morning.


Anyway, I am over the moon to be a Surprise Sweetie for the {Cupcake Inspirations} challenge blog.  The photo inspiration for this week is Sprinkles.


I have gone with an ice cream theme with a sprinkles digital paper frame.  The digital stamp is from Penny Blossom and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Brown card stock
Patterned digital paper
Your Next Stamp stitching die
Pink organza ribbon
Flat back pearl
Sunglasses metal charm
Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Mod Squad Challenge Blog - Patterned Paper
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Hot Fun In The Summertime
Crafting With Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Card Mania - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers - Anything Goes
Digi Stamps 4 Joy - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything Goes
Sisters Of Craft - Anything Goes
Laura Craft - Midsummer Delights
Craft For The Craic - Summertime
Scrapbook Blessings Club - Anything Goes
Crafting With An Attitude - Anything Goes


That's all for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment