Monday 27 July 2015

Summer Flowers

Evening peeps

Just a quick post before going to bed, I have to be up at 5 in the morning.


I have made this card in the colours of pink and green.  The digital stamp is a My Besties from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned digital papers
Spellbinders Oval Floral die set
Memory Box Pippi Butterfly die
Crealies Duo Flower dies No. 23
Crealies Set of 3 Flower dies No. 23
Flat back pearls
Metal Bow charm


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle Challenge Blog - Use Something That Starts With B (Butterfly)
Butterfly Challenge - T Is For Tallisman
My Besties Friendship - Summertime
Besties Challenge - Anything Goes
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - Use Some Ice Cream Shades
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Add A Butterfly
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart - Anything Goes
My Besties In French - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment