Tuesday 28 July 2015

Posh Poodle

Evening peeps

I started on my son's uni shopping today.  It is so hard to work out what he needs, you take for granted what's in your own cupboard at home.  Anyway, I'm lucky enough to get colleague discount and today was one of the double discount days that they run, so that helped with the cost.


Tonight's card is a clean and simple Christmas card.  The digital stamp is called Christmas Gift Poodle from Sami Stamps and I have coloured it using ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Red card stock
Memory Box Distressed Windham Collage die set
Crealies Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No. 23 die set
Spellbinders Holiday Sentiments die set
Red flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog - Christmas In July
Hiding In My Craft Room - Any Holiday
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Single Colour And Why (Red has always been my favourite colour because it is strong and passionate)
Crimbo Crackers - Something Cute
CAS On Sunday - Sketch
 
Sami Stamps - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Jolly Holiday
A Snowflakes Promise - Anything Goes


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment