Saturday 11 July 2015

Surfing

Good evening all

What a doughnut, I walked home from work yesterday, settled down with a nice cup of tea and then received a phone call from work, I had taken the canteen keys home with me.  Not happy was an understatement.  I had to put my shoes back on and walk back down.  I will not be doing that again in a hurry.


It has been another gorgeous day today, so tonight's card has been made with a theme of summer and surfing.  The digital stamp is called Summer Attitude from The Paper Shelter and I have coloured it with Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Blue Centura Pearl card stock
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crafters Companion Flower Power embossing folder
Crea-Nest-Lies XXL No.23 die set
Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three die set
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Memento Rhubarb Stalk ink pad
Blue flat back pearls


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Seize The Birthday - Red, White And Blue
Incy Wincy Designs Challenge - Spots And Dots
Passion For ProMarkers - Fancy That
Die Cuttin Divas - Sketch
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Inspired By A Song (Surfing USA)
The Paper Shelter - Holiday Time
CCC Digi Creations - 3 Of A Kind
As You Like It Challenge - Favourite Sport (I don't really like sport, but I do like summer, so if I was to play any sport it would be surfing)
Crafty Catz - Summertime
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - My Furry Friend
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge Blog - On The Beach
Love To Scrap Challenge Blog - Triple Threat (3 Flowers)
The Sisterhood Of Crafters - Happy Birthday
Scrap-Creations - Summer
The Stamping Boutique - Red, White And Blue


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment