Wednesday 1 July 2015

Relaxing

Evening peeps

What a gorgeous day.  This is my type of weather, hot and sunny.  I can't sit out in it because I burn to much, but I find it gives me more energy to get things done.


Anyway, I have been trying to make today's card since 5 this afternoon, but the phone has been non-stop and I die cutting machine doesn't seem to want to cut anything out first time at the moment, I think I either need to get someone to look at it or buy a new one.

Because of the weather, I have gone with the theme of relaxing in the sun.  The digital stamp is from Sassy Studio Designs and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Kraft card stock
Double sided adhesive sheet
Tonic Celtic Dream layering die set
Tattered Lace Lattice Border embossing folder
Whimsy Stamps Birthday Sentimentables die set
Glamour Dust glitter
Blue flat back gemstones


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Sassy Studio Designs - Tic Tac Toe (Die Cuts, Circles, Glitter & Shine)
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Blue As The Ocean
My Time To Craft - It's A Sketch
Creative Colors  - Use Ocean Blue, White And Kraft And Work Around The Theme Ocean, Maritime, Summer
Melonheadz Friends - Summer Fun
The Pink Elephant - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - At The Seaside
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Passion For ProMarkers - Clean And Simple
Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment