Wednesday 8 July 2015

Blue Birds

Good evening

This has to be a very quick post, I have suddenly come over all funny, my knee and back hurts and I seem to have pains in my belly.  Hopefully I will feel better after a good nights sleep.


I have chosen an easel card tonight in the colours of red, white and blue.  The digital stamp is called Dove from Art By Miran and I have coloured her using Copics and ProMarkers.


Other materials used are:

White card stock
Patterned digital paper
Crafters Companion Dottie embossing folder
Crafters Companion Stitched Flowers embossing folder
Heartfelt Creation Arianna Blooms stamp and die set
Joanna Sheen Signature Dies Hungry Birds die set
Wow white embossing powder
White pearl beads
Blue Dazzler


I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Wags n Whiskers Stamps - More Then One Fold
Sassy Studio Designs - Red, White And Blue
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Red, White And Blue
Art By Miran Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity - Red, White And Blue
Sketch Saturday - Sketch
Little Miss Muffet Challenges - Red, White And Blue
A Gem Of A Challenge - Red, White And Blue
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Feature A Creature


That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment