Tuesday 26 November 2013

WEAR Red

Good evening everyone

Had a very busy couple of weeks, my son is due to perform in a school production next week, so been running around putting together all his costumes.  It's based in the 80's which brought back a few memories.

Anyway, today I thought I would complete a project that I had planned to do about 6 months ago.  Most of the rooms in my house are painted red and I was having trouble finding pictures for the walls in my bedroom, so I thought way not make something myself.


The two images are digital stamps called Fancy and Princess Rose Red, both from Saturated Canary.  I have coloured these images in using ProMarkers and added some flat back pearls for detail.


The frame I found in a sale at a local store.  I have added a very thin line of glitter around the inside edges of the three mounts just to add detail.  I have then mounted the two images on either side of the frame.  In the centre mount, I have placed two die cut shapes from the Spellbinders Decorative Labels Twenty-Eight set, one in red card and one in white and added the sentiment "When in Doubt WEAR Red" to the centre.  I have also added some flat back pearls.


To finish off, I have used the Spellbinders D-Lites Corner Sprigs and Blooms One and cut from red card.  This I have then mounted onto opposite corners and added a flat back pearl to each flower.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Polka Doodles and Studio 12 - All About Craft
Cute Card Thursday - Anything But A Card
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
CRAFTITUDE - Anything Goes
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe's Crafts - Shabby Chic / Vintage

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment