Thursday 14 November 2013

Day Dreaming

Good morning crafters

Today I am showing the card which I made for my Mum's Birthday on Monday,  she turned 66 but still only looks 40.  That might just be in my eyes because it's hard to believe that she is that age.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy and I have coloured using ProMarkers.  For the background, I have printed a digital paper from my craft stash and layered this over a piece of blue centura card.  I then taken a smaller piece of the blue centura card and embossed it using a Cuttlebug flower embossing folder just to give it a bit of texture.  I have then layered the image on top of this.


For the flowers, I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur stamp and embossed onto pink centura card using the Cosmic Shimmer Arctic Lake Lustre Embossing Powder.  I have then cut these out using the matching Spellbinders die.  For the centre flower, I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die to cut out two small flowers from the blue centura card.  These have been shaped and a pink pearl brad put in the centre.  I have cut out a butterfly from the pink centura card using the Marianne Design Creatables Butterfly 2 die and used flat back pearls in the centre.


To finish the card, I have added a "Birthday Wishes to a Special Mum" sentiment, layered with the same blue centura card and add flat back pearls and Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue dots.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Feeling Sketchy - Sketch
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Besties Challenge - Lots Of Layers
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Fab 'n' Funky Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Dies & Punches
The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog - Embellish Like A Crazy Person
MilkCoffee Challenge - Fairytales
Ruby's Rainbow - Pink & Blue
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / Clean And Simple
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges - Anything Goes

Well that's all for now.

Teresa
x



No comments:

Post a Comment