Wednesday 6 November 2013

Snowflake Wreath

Good evening everyone

Well it's been one of those weeks so far.  We got good news on Monday, my son has landed a small part time job in the same Asda store as myself.  Then, in the afternoon, I got a phone call from him telling me that his Post Sixteen Head of Drama had gone mad about the job and that he was going to turn it down.

After a trip up the school, hopefully, we have sorted it.  With the job climate as it is at the moment, you can't afford to turn jobs down and he was very lucky to get offered it.

On to today's project,  I decided to try and get into the spirit of Christmas seeing as it is fast approaching.  A few months ago, I purchased a small Polystyrene Ring from Hobbycraft, it has been sat in my craft cupboard, so today I thought I would have a go at decorating it.


I have used a free digital stamp from Sliekje Digi Stamps which I have coloured using ProMarkers and placed into the centre of the polystyrene ring.


To colour the ring, I have used the Marianne Swedish Ice Star dies and cut them out of blue and white centura pearl card.  These have then been layered up and I have added glitter glue to the centres.  I made sure that I cut either to cover the wreath and glued them on using Pinflair Glue.


At the top of the wreath, I have added a banner saying "Let It Snow" and to the bottom, I have added a blue organza bow.  To finish, I have attached some white cord to hang the wreath.

This is not something I have done, so I hope you like it.

I am entering this into the following challenges:

Creative Knockouts - Banners
Allsorts Challenge Blog - Christmas Cheer
2 Sisters Challenge Blog - Christmas With No Red Or Green
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Polka Doodles and Studio 12 - Anything Goes Christmas
Really Reasonable Ribbon's Ramblings! - Christmas/Winter Holiday & Ribbon
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Jellypark Challenges - Anything but a Card
Live & Love Crafts' Inspiration and Challenge Blog - Christmas Inspiration Collage
Lady Anne's Challenges - Stamp Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x


No comments:

Post a Comment