Thursday 7 November 2013

Pink Bowed Girl

Good evening everyone

I have managed to get a little bit more done this week, so slowly getting organised.  Today my cousin has asked me to make a card for her special friend.  For this card, I decided to go for an easel shape.


The image is a digital stamp from Sherri Baldy which I have coloured in using ProMarkers and then die cut using the Spellbinders Majestic Labels Twenty-Five.  For the background, I have taken a piece of yellow Centura card and embossed it using a daisy Cuttlebug embossing folder.  I have then layered some patterned digital paper from my crafty stash.  I have used a piece of the same patterned digital paper for the background of the easel base.


I have used three different dies to create the flowers.  The first is the Heartfelt Creations Sweet Juliet die, I have cut two large out of the yellow centura card and two small out of the same patterned digital paper as the background.  These have then been shaped and attached using a yellow gem brad.  From the patterned paper, I have stamped with black ink, the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur and cut out using the matching die.  I have then shaped each flower and layered.  In the centre of these flowers, I have used the centre die of the Spellbinders D-Lites Blooms Three.  These have been cut from the yellow centura card and a flat back pearl added.  The flowers have then been layered up in the bottom left hand corner of the card.


A "Birthday Wishes to a Special Friend" sentiment has been cut out in the shape of a tag with a piece of yellow thread.  This has been placed in the top right hand corner.  On the easel base, I have used a Special Friend Birthday verse to form the easel stopper.  To finish the card, I have used flat back pearls in two corners and added Cosmic Shimmer white PVA glue on the focal image.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Bearly-Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Use a Digi
Craftitude - Anything Goes/Use Twine or String
Jellypark Challenges - Anything Goes
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Use Some Pearls
My Besties UK Challenge - Use 2 of Something
Lady Anne's Challenges - More Than One Layer
Creative Knockouts - Get Punchy
Moving Along With The Times - Pearly Swirly and Girly

That's it for now, I hope you like my card.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment