Sunday 10 November 2013

The Dress Maker

Good evening everyone

This will be a very quick post, as it's 6pm already and I still have a birthday card, box and ring to finish making for my Mum's birthday tomorrow.

The card today has been made at the request of my Dad.


The image is a digital stamp called Sunbonnet Seamstress 3 from DigiDarlas and I have coloured it in with ProMarkers.  I have used three matching digital papers from my crafty stash.


The flowers have been made using two different die sets.  I stamped the Heartfelt Creations Sun-Kissed Fleur onto brown centura card with a Adirondack Espresso ink pad and cut out using the matching Spellbinders die.  I then cut the Sweet Juliet die to cut out three small flowers from red card and a double sided adhesive sheet and glittered these.  Two the Sweet Juliet flowers I shaped and added a red gem brad to the centre.  The third flower I left flat and added red gem stones to the end of the petals.  All the flowers were then layered up in the bottom right hand corner of the card.


To finish off, I added a "Happy Birthday" sentiment.

This card is being entered into the following challenges:

Divas by Design - Use a Digi
Crafty Girls Challenges - Anything Goes
Creative Knockouts - Get Punchy
Craftitude - Anything Goes / Use Twine or String
Totally Paper Crafts - Use Glitter
Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes
Pile It On - Show Us Your Tools
Digi Design Challenge Blog - Show Us Those Girly Creations
Lady Anne's Challenges - More Then One Layer
Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Anything Goes

That's all for now.

Teresa
x

No comments:

Post a Comment